Ingleside was the original name of the home built by Henry S. Fleek at 459 Hudson Avenue. The cornerstone for the sprawling 23-room stone mansion  was laid on August 13, 1890. The opulence of the home is a reflection of Fleek’s successful wholesale dry goods business, Fleek and Son, which lasted in Newark for 92 years.
The mansion, which still stands at the corner of Hudson Avenue and Elizabeth Street in Newark, includes a four-story open stairwell, nine fireplaces, stained-glass windows, an elevator, Waterford crystal chandeliers, a gazebo, and a two-story carriage house.
- “The Review Club Charmingly Entertains Many of Its Friends,” The Newark Advocate, May 10, 1893.
- “Center of Attention,” The Newark Advocate, June 4, 1995, 1B.
- “News of the City,” The Newark Daily Advocate, August 14, 1890, 4.
- “Park National Bank Notes, Newark and Licking County News of the Week Reviewed,” The Newark Advocate, February 7, 1953.
- “Center of Attention,” 1B.