New pages

Jump to: navigation, search
New pages
  
Hide registered users | Hide bots | Show redirects
  • 12:03, 30 August 2019Newark High School Yearbook (hist)[264 bytes]LCL (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "The Licking County library maintains a collection of the ''Reveille'', the Newark High School Yearbook, and now, in addition to the bound physical copies of the yearbooks, can...")
  • 12:17, 31 May 2019Alligator Effigy Mound (hist)[133 bytes]LCL (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "This is about the alligator mound!")
  • 10:54, 7 May 2019Ingleside (hist)[1,257 bytes]LCL (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "Ingleside was the original name of the home built by Henry S. Fleek<ref> “The Review Club Charmingly Entertains Many of Its Friends,” ''The Newark Advocate'', May 10, 1893...")
  • 09:54, 7 May 2019A.A. Bancroft House (hist)[1,229 bytes]LCL (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "The A.A. Bancroft House, built by Ashley Azariah Bancroft in 1834 <ref> “Historic Homes of Granville Ohio: Compiled for the Granville Bicentennial 1805-2005” (Granville Bi...")
  • 12:27, 6 May 2019The Castle (hist)[2,035 bytes]LCL (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "“The Castle” was the nickname given to a home built by Mayor Gibson Atherton on the northeast corner of North Second Street and East Church Street in downtown Newark in th...")
  • 11:46, 6 May 2019Vearl Wince (hist)[1,521 bytes]LCL (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "Vearl Wright (October 30, 1903—June 2, 1988) was a man with many hobbies. One of these in particular made him famous in his later years. As a young man, Wright and his wife,...")
  • 08:20, 4 May 2019Spring Hill (hist)[1,808 bytes]LCL (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "Spring Hill was the name of a home built by Hezekiah Sprague in the 1860’s at the intersection of North Fifth Street and West Locust Streets in Newark. The house was substan...")
  • 08:33, 29 April 2019Birkey Mansion (hist)[2,408 bytes]LCL (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "The Birkey Mansion was the home of James L. Birkey and family. It was built on a large tract of land on the corner of East Main Street and Buena Vista Street in the 1850s. <re...")