Pataskala Public Library
The Pataskala Public Library was organized on April 8, 1938. Its first location was in the Town Hall, but that was outgrown by the 1960’s and a new one was built on Vine Street. It opened on December 2, 1968.
A much needed tax levy passed in 2007 that allowed for expansion and improved parking.
Click here to visit their website.