The Lutheran School, Linnville Road
The Lutheran School was located on Linnville Road in Franklin Township, south of Newark. This wood-framed building was built in the mid 1800s and served as a school until 1939. It closed due to a lack of students. In 1984, after a period of private ownership, the building was bought by St. John’s Lutheran Church and was converted to a church office.
- ↑ Brian Miller, “Scenes of Yesteryear,” The Advocate, October 24, 1997.