Lickington

From Licking County Library's Wiki!
Jump to: navigation, search

Lickington was a small town that was established in 1828, located on the north side of the Licking River by the Ohio & Erie Canal in Madison Township. Lickington was located about 7 miles east of Newark. [1]

M.J.

References

  1. F.W. Trevorrow, “The Ohio & Erie Canal,” Towpaths, 1972.