Homer Public Library
The Homer Library Association was organized on January 30, 1895 by A. H. Wright, T. N. Dean and others. They called it the “Reading Room,” which was located in the Town Hall. Members of the group donated books and devised a set of rules. A new 2600 square-feet facility was built in 1970. Additions were built in 1983 and 1990 to keep up with growth. A large community room, new restrooms and a kitchen were added in 1998. The library now has 8000 square feet, over 35,000 books and internet access.
Click here to visit their website.