Goodrich School

From Licking County Library's Wiki!
Jump to: navigation, search

The Goodrich School was built in 1828 and also served as a church. The building was located between First Street and Second Street, a half block north of the canal in Newark. Other schoolhouses similar to this one were built and scattered throughout Newark, but many of their names have been lost. [1]



  1. “Newark Settlers Started Schools,” The Advocate, February 29, 1984.