There are two Episcopal churches in Licking County, the Trinity Episcopal Church in Newark and St. Luke's in Granville. Trinity was founded in 1826 , and St. Luke's followed a year later in 1827. Trinity was organized by Bishop Philander Chase who was the first Episcopal bishop in Ohio and the founder of Kenyon College, but wasn't incorporated until the church building was built in 1834.  St. Luke's was organized by Reverend Amos G. Baldwin from Zanesville, and the first baptism took place in June of 1828. 
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Granville
- Trinity Episcopal Church, Newark 
- Scheurer, J. (2001, June 9). Trinity Episcopal celebrates anniversary. The Newark Advocate.
- Miller, B. (1997, January 11). Scenes from yesteryear. The Newark Advocate.
- Adams, L. (1927). History of St. Luke's Parish. In St. Luke's Church: An Historical Restrospect. Granville.
- Folder Episcopal Churches, Local History Vertical File, Licking County Library, Newark, Ohio.