B&L Auto Supply

From Licking County Library's Wiki!
Jump to: navigation, search

B & L Auto Supply was founded in 1945. The store was owned and operated by Robert Lawrence and his business partner Vern Beard at 64 West Main Street. In 1957, Robert’s sons, Charles and Robert, took over the store following their father’s death. The current owner, John Lawrence, is the grandson of the company’s founder. [1]



  1. Jeff Bell, “B&L Keeps Traditions, Embraces Innovations,” The Advocate, March 25, 1995.