Alexandria Public Library
The Alexandria Community Council met in 1935 to form a library. Enough subscription money was collected in 1937 to open the library in the Shaub House on March 26, 1938. A new building was erected in 1961, which had additions in 1964, 1972, 1989 and 1994. Today, the library has 7,155 square feet, children’s services, and public internet access.
Click here to visit their website.