The mansion, which still stands at the corner of Hudson Avenue and Elizabeth Street in Newark, includes a four-story open stairwell, nine fireplaces, stained-glass windows, an elevator, Waterford crystal chandeliers, a gazebo, and a two-story carriage house.
- “The Review Club Charmingly Entertains Many of Its Friends,” The Newark Advocate, May 10, 1893.
- “Center of Attention,” The Newark Advocate, June 4, 1995, 1B.
- “News of the City,” The Newark Daily Advocate, August 14, 1890, 4.
- “Park National Bank Notes, Newark and Licking County News of the Week Reviewed,” The Newark Advocate, February 7, 1953.
- “Center of Attention,” 1B.